Gina grew up in a family business, acquiring extensive hands-on experience with the same opportunities and responsibilities many North Group clients face. Gina holds a bachelor’s degree in Education from Eastern Mennonite University, and is a recent graduate of Leadership Lancaster. She is a go-getter with a diverse skill set and provides valuable assistance to our clients. Her co-workers rely on her relentless encouragement and persistently positive attitude.
She and her husband, Mark, are the proud parents of Rachel and Patrick. In her free time you’ll find Gina in the gym, playing field hockey or enthusiastically supporting her children at sporting events. She also volunteers her time serving on the board of Voices of Hope – an opera benefit concert which raises funds for MCC’s Global Family Program.
- Hearing my children laugh
- Listening to my husband’s golf stories
- Anywhere with a beach and a good book
- Red tea latté
Best counsel from my father:
- “Why worry about something you can’t change?”
- “What’s the worst thing that could happen?”
- “When life gives you lemons…”