Daryl joined Roger and Dennis as a Partner in 2008. He is a Senior Professional in Human Resources and brings diverse experiences in leadership, employee development and human resources to his consulting. Daryl loves a good conversation and readily brings practical insights to complicated situations. In the community, Daryl was founding co-chair of the Cocalico Consortium, served 8 years as Chairman of the Board of Directors for Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services, and has been active in the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Currently he serves on the Chamber’s Excellence Exchange Committee. Active at LCBC in Manheim, Daryl and his wife, Janet, have three children, Melissa, David and Eric.
- A great conversation
- Beating Roger often in putting contests
- The unconditional love of my wife
- Watching my children grow into adults
- Roast beef and mashed potatoes (Mmmm!!)
“My family still comes home.” Former President, George H.W. Bush, in response to a question regarding his greatest accomplishment.
- Understands people
- Straight talker
- Genuinely cares for people
- Provides practical insight to complicated situations
- Principled, not dogmatic