Every business owner eventually starts to contemplate the future and what is to become of their hard work.
- I want my business to outlive me.
- I want to leave my employees and customers in good hands.
- I wish I could create a sustainable legacy for future generations.
- I just want to transition into the next phase of my life with a sense of peace.
- I want to maintain family harmony and resilience that benefits the business.
- I want to make sense of the complex and competing priorities and find a clear path forward.
Now, these outcomes may seem hard to reach, but they are the natural result of a well-planned transition process. At North Group, we develop leaders and organizations towards their highest potential. One way we do that is through a principles-based approach to helping our clients transition to the next generation of leadership and ownership of their business. Often, families are an integral part of these transitions.